CJ KING PRINTERS TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. CJ King and Company Printers Pty Ltd will only accept electronic artwork file (Multipage PDF) created in either Windows or Mac OS applications.
2. Credit Card Payments: PLEASE NOTE THAT OUR SYSTEM IS AUTOMATED AND YOU MUST HAVE A CREDIT CARD (Visa (Debit or Credit) Card or Master (Debit or Credit) Card) TO USE THIS SERVICE. To ensure your payment is processed, please turn off your POP-UP BLOCKER and DO NOT REFRESH THE PAGE OR USE THE BACK BUTTON on your browser. The following webpage will explain how the payment system works. Payment Link: http://www.cjking.com.au/online-payments/ WARNING: UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES ENTER YOUR CREDIT CARD DETAILS MORE THAN ONCE. IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS AT ALL PLEASE CALL 07 5528 9228 during AEST 9am to 5pm. SHOULD YOU ENTER YOUR CREDIT CARD DETAILS MORE THAN ONCE YOU WILL INCUR A BANK GATEWAY REFUND CHARGE OF 4% PLUS A $15.00 CJ KING AND COMPANY PRINTERS PTY LTD ADMINISTRATION CHARGE PER TRANSACTION. THIS APPLIES TO ALL DOUBLE PAYMENTS.
3. Please note ALL orders placed online WILL NOT be cancelled once ordered. As our system is fully automated, once an order is placed, there is no facility for cancellation.
4. Any orders placed online are final and cannot be deleted once the order has been received.
5. Whilst CJ King and Company Printers Pty Ltd accept resupplied artwork it is purely at our discretion; no changes can be made one the job has commenced printing.
6. Should clients wish to reprint a previously printed order, it is important that the job subtype and correct artwork accompany the reprint job. It the artwork is not the same as the reprint and has been amended, then a new order must be placed online with the new artwork.
7. Custom orders need to be uploaded via the Manual Upload Link. A Manual Upload Fee of $30.00 will apply to customers who do not wish to use the Manual Upload Link and instead request that CJ King Printers upload their orders on the website on their behalf.
8. Any orders that need to be taken out of the Shopping Cart and placed in the printing queue will incur a Manual Upload Fee of $30.00.
1. CJ King and Company Printers Pty Ltd do not colour match business cards. All printing product colours may vary from day to day, press to press, board to board and back to front. Varnishes and laminates may also affect colour output. CJ King and Company Printers Pty Ltd will not reprint due to colour or shade discrepancies. Our bulk running system does NOT allow for this. DO NOT USE THIS SYSTEM IF YOU REQUIRE COLOUR MATCHING.
2. Overprinting or Trapping issues are not CJ King and Company Printers Pty Ltd's responsibility and lie solely with parties responsible for the development of 'Art'. We print using overprint settings to assist with trapping.
3. Whilst all care is taken in checking your files for file related errors that may reduce the quality of your job, CJ King and Co Printers Pty Ltd accept no responsibility for files that are not print ready. This includes the presence of spot colours, RGB, or any other instances of non-CMYK artwork assets or colour-space. All such instances will be run as CMYK only with CJ King & Co Printers Pty Ltd accepting no responsibility for any issues arising from this process. All jobs supplied will be printed as supplied.
4. With exception to spot colours, RGB, or any other instances of non-CMYK artwork assets or colour-space, CJ King and Company Printers Pty Ltd will not manipulate or alter any artwork.
1. CJ King and Co Printers Pty Ltd no longer foil, emboss, die cut or print spot colours on bulk printed business cards. If you require any of these services, please request a quote prior to submitting your job.
2. Please note there can be a trimming variance of plus or minus three millimetres due to automated cutting systems (no guillotine). Please allow for this when setting up artwork (i.e. allow between 2 – 3mm bleed all around and keep important information 3 – 5mm in from trim lines).
1. CJ King & Co Printers Pty Ltd will not be held liable for any jobs that are delayed either from within our production facility or by any third party provider. CJ King and Company Printers Pty Ltd will not be held liable for any loss of earnings or any legal action taken as a result of a delay in production or delivery.
2. If the goods are delivered in a damaged condition or in damaged boxes, it is your responsibility to note this on the delivery docket with the courier immediately upon delivery. Any goods signed for will not be reprinted unless this has been done.
3. Where applicable, all deliveries under 5kg are sent via airfreight, over 5kg deliveries are sent road freight unless otherwise stated on order. This may affect the price.
Airfreight 2-3 working days,
Road freight up to 14 working days.
4. Clients who send orders direct to their customers need to ensure that delivery details are completed in full i.e. contact name, telephone number and address. Should our couriers not be able to deliver any orders due to insufficient or incorrect address details, or if the address is unattended during business hours Monday to Friday 8.00am - 5.00pm (no one is there) the goods will subsequently need re-delivery. An invoice for re-delivery fees will be issued to the respective client who placed the order with CJ King and Company Pty Ltd.
5. Clients and their customers who make alternative arrangements with Toll Ipec regarding delivery with the special instruction "Authority to Leave" or "Leave parcel at the door if no one is there" without signature of recipient of their goods should note that CJ King and Company Printers Pty Ltd will not be held responsible for any missing, lost or damaged goods.
1. All prepaid customers are required to make full payment upfront for all orders placed prior to production. Orders will not be processed until full payment has been received and confirmed by CJ King & Company Printers Pty Ltd.
2. All goods are sold 'ex-factory'.
3. All prices are subject to change without notice.
4. Terms and Conditions are subject to change without notice.
5. CJKing & Company Printers Pty Ltd will charge a penalty of 15% flat immediately on all overdue accounts.
Any queries regarding printing or finishing errors must be made in writing by email or fax within 5 working days of receipt of goods . All reprint requests must be made via the Autopsy Report form and a sample of the goods in question be posted to CJ King and Company Printers Pty Ltd. If the error is clearly identified as a printing or finishing error, all steps will be taken to rectify. If the problem is a result of incorrect artwork the client will be responsible for the reprinting and any associated costs. Before sending your High Res PDF files, please consult the Print Specifications Guide.
Do you agree to these terms and conditions?